Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Crazy

I signed up for a Pinterest account last year and have just started creating boards, and pinning like crazy for almost a week now.  Warning: highly addictive, however, the last day or so, I've slowed down with the pinning.  There are some great ideas out there and they provide wonderful inspiration for whatever your project may be.  Please feel free to check out some of my pins:

https://pinterest.com/modgrace/

I'm in the process of trying to put up one of those little Pinterest buttons on my blog, but sometimes even the simplest of technology escapes me...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. It is so addictive but so useful for gathering resources.
    I've got a button on my blog so it must be easy to do!
    Off to check your boards!

    ReplyDelete