Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Craftsy Course

Hello Friends...Some time ago I purchased an online crochet course from Craftsy for a cute little cardigan for babies.  I thought it would be something fun to do and I don't have much experience making clothing.  The pattern looked easy enough - it seems a great way to learn something new and to hone my crochet skills.  So, I invite you to follow me along in my journey to make this adorable little cardigan.  Who knows, maybe I'll have it done by the holidays as a sweet little gift.  Here's the link to the Crafty site - they have a great directory of both free and paid patterns available.  Also, here's the link for the online course, which is called Crochet: Beyond Rectangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...