New Life to an Old Project

Hello Friends...

Do ever get really excited about a new idea or project and then once you get into it, you find it's not turning out how you'd imagined it in your mind? 

Well, a couple of months back, I'd started a simple project, what was to be a table runner, with some yarn that I had kicking around.  The pattern, a simple circle in a square design.  All along the way, I was not happy with the way things were going...I love the design, but the colours were just not working well together as a table runner.  BUT, as a pillow cover, yes!!  Although not finished yet, I've managed to breathe new life into an old idea.   Have a look so far...I'm kinda liking the retro feel of it:






Have you ever changed course with a projcet idea?  I'd love to hear about it.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!