Second Hand Find

Hello Friends...

Things have been quite busy lately, with settling into our new home and all.  The kids are at home with me for the duration of the summer...just under 3 weeks left until school starts (but who's counting).  So, just a quick post today to show you what I found down at a local second hand store we discovered while out on a walk yesterday.  I'm loving blue and white lately...and I was lucky enough to come across this sweet little milk pitcher/creamer for a whopping $5!!  Anyway, here are some pics. of my lovely new creamer...





 Here it is, all sweet with its beautiful flowers.


It would make a great flower vase...this was a bunch of dried lavender that I brought from my garden from our old house.



I found this photo on the camera, that my 5 year old took...not a bad shot of our dining area, with the afternoon sun coming in from our yard.