Monday, March 26, 2012

Dining Chair Covers


Hello Friends...before we moved, I found some great flower print fabric on clearance.  At the time, I wasn't too sure what I'd use it for, but at about $22 CDN for 4 or 5 yards, I couldn't pass it up.  I have these white seated chairs, that we are now using as our every day dining chairs...not very practical with two kids. 



So, I decided to use the fabric to make seat covers for them.  Now, I am by no means a sewer, however, I am fortunate enough to own a machine.  After measuring, I simply folded a long rectangle in half, seamed the remaining 3 sides and now they are reversable:


I even was able to fasten them to the chair with some velcro strips I covered in the fabric:




I've completed two so far and plan to do two more eventually...they are a much nicer replacement for the tea towels that used to cover the chairs for the kids.










3 comments:

  1. Roller banner display stands are the most efficient and most economy way of portable display solution. Roller banners also known as roll up banner stands or pull up banners.
    Rullebanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see buy Wholesale chair covers, Luxury Resort Bathrobe, Bulk napkins Canada, Wholesale colored aprons
    Wholesale bib aprons

    Custom designed chair coverings. We specialize in designing good quality, long lasting wedding decor items, restaurant linens and event linen supplies.


    Visit Now - https://www.cantexdistribution.com/

    ReplyDelete