May Recap

Hello Friends...I've been out for awhile, busy with life and recovering from a nasty chest cold. So, in an effort to bounce back and get strong, here's what I've been up to.  Happy Weekend!



Progress on my granny square blanket. I'm taking a break from making squares and have started to weave in those dreaded ends. I'm going with a single crochet join and I'm loving the way it's turning out.


Here are some recent blooms around the garden.  This is a new garden for us, as we moved in January, so we are having fun discovering what's out there.  Looks like an Azalea or Rhododendron shrub. I'm new to this flower, so I'm not exactly sure which is which, but the blooms are beautiful! 


First Iris bloom.


My neighbour's flowering tree.  These beauties didn't last long, but they were gorgeous while they lasted.